Clients can select the sessions and times that meet their needs. Payment and booking are made and processed on the website. Drop-ins are accepted when there is space, payments must be made prior to class.
• All sessions may be rescheduled up to 24 hours prior to appointment.
• All patrons must wear appropriate footwear and clothing to each session.
• Training sessions must be paid for in full before training starts.
• Personal trainer must be notified of cancellation 24 hours in advance of scheduled sessions via phone, text, or website. You must receive confirmation of cancellation.
• If you do not appear for a scheduled appointment or fail to give 24 hour notice, you will be charged for the full session.
• Personal trainers will only wait 15 minutes for late arrivals and your sessions will start from the time agreed upon. Please call if you are going to be more than 5 minutes late for a session.
• Personal Training sessions are non-refundable.
• If you purchase a Personal Training Sessions and cannot finish the sessions due to health/injury issues, you may be eligible for a refund or rescheduling option for unused sessions. This refund is based upon the approval from the Director of Fitness Programs.
• You must provide documentation from your physician to receive this refund.